KIC (Kids in the Community) is open to 10-17 year olds that, that live in and around the London Borough of Ealing. We meet every Wednesday evening during school term time from 6pm - 8pm in the Parish Hall. New under 18s are always welcome.
Our vision is to foster personal, social, emotional educational development of young people, to enable them to develop their voice, influence and place in society, and to reach their full potential.
What does it mean for you? We aim:
- to encourage you to feel valued and empowered so you can make a positive contribution to the well being of our community
- to provide you with experiences that will broaden your horizons and raise your aspirations
- to develop your confidence and help you develop new skills
- to provide informal educational activities and sessions that are designed to develop your personal and social skills
- to help you relate to each other, the community and the world
- to give you space to explore your sense of 'self' including your spiritual lives
- to include all regardless of your gender, racial or cultural origin, background, religion or sexuality
We Aim not to give up on you!