Friends of Christ the Saviour Upcoming Activities
A schedule of activities and events for the year ahead will be published soon. If you would like more information in the meantime please get in touch.
The Friends of Christ the Saviour was formally founded on 20th January 2014.
The Friends is established to advance the Christian religion by the
- repair, maintenance
- stained glass
- ornaments and chattels
in the church, churchyard and Clergy House.
To achieve their objects the Friends aim to:
- arrange exhibitions, meetings, lectures, classes
- collect and disseminate information on matters affecting the Church and the objects
- raise funds by any lawful means
- make grants of money to the PCC of Christ the Saviour for the exclusive purpose of the said objects
Membership is open to all who are interested in furthering the work of the Friends and who have paid an annual subscription laid down from time to time by the Executive Committee. The CONSTITUTION of the Friends of Christ the Saviour, Ealing Broadway was adopted on 20th January, 2014 by the Executive Committee.
Executive Committee and Trustees
- Spencer Williams – Chairman
- Maria Bob – Treasurer
- Minette Moss – Secretary
- Tony Smith – Membership Secretary
- Berina Pavicevic
- Jackie Ashmenall
- Linda Ward
- Fr Andrew Davis
- Fr Simon Cuff