The Mothers’ Union is an organisation of 3.6 million Christians in over 78 countries who give money, experience and prayer to support marriage and family life.
Our vision is a world where God’s love is shown through loving, respectful and flourishing relationships. Our aim is to demonstrate the Christian faith in action by the transformation of communities worldwide through the nurture of family in its various forms.
To achieve this vision our mission is:
- To promote and support marriage and its wider understanding
- To encourage parents to bring up their children in the Faith and life of the Church
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity
Mothers’ Union at Christ the Saviour
Here at Christ the Saviour meetings are held throughout the year and there are several fundraising events to support homeless charities.
If you are interested in joining our branch of Mothers Union please contact our branch leader at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on the work of the Mothers Union please see the Mothers’ Union and Mothers’ Union London websites.